Monday, September 10, 2007

~Irony of Life~

One morning, someone has told me that one of my co-worker will be resigning coz she finds a job that will pay her twice as what she had received in our company. Aside from that, she has offers from US and Malaysia. Goodness!!! Watta lucky girl!!

I don't like to feel inferior, envy her but I just can't help it. It's what I dream to happen in my career. Even i think of lots of positive words to console myself, I know deep within me I can't lie to myself what I truly feel.

I call this as "irony of life". Why? Because compared to her, I am the one who needs it very badly but I can't get what I want. As far as i know, accrdg to my officemate, her family is earning more compared to us. I'm speechless.

It's true that what her destiny, won't mean to become my destiny also. As per kuya kim said, "ang buhay ay weather weather lang." Moreover:

"Success can be measured not only in achievements, but in lessons learned,
lives touched and moments shared along the way"


This is an excerpt from one of my former colleague's email. Oh well, this quote somewhat helps us to never envy others who succeed in their careers and gained more money than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment