Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Therapy

I just want to share with you guys my therapy when i fell... stumbled... confused... bothered... in short...if I AM NOT OK. This song I learned when I was a kid and still a member of the choral group in Bikol has been my comforter. Plus the lyrics of this song talks about my favorite verse in the bible.

Matthew 11 verse 28-30:

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."


Here's the song and I hope that it will make those burden of yours lighter than you have expected. May God touch your heart and give you peace of mind. ;)

HALINA, LUMAPIT SA AKIN

Kaibigan, tantuin Mong

Isang paglalakbay ang buhay,

Sanga-sangang landas ay may kahirapan;

Kung may lungkot o panganib

Sa ’yo’y biglaang dumalaw...

At kung ikaw ay mapagod

Sa bigat ng Iyong pasan,

Panginoon ang balingan,

Panginoon ang asahan!

Koro:

Wika n’ya’y

Halina, lumapit sa Akin;

Kayong mga napapagal Aking pagiginhawahin

Bigat ng inyong pasanin

Ay Aking pagagaanin.

Halina, kaibigan, lumapit sa Akin.

Kaibigan, tantuin mong

Isang paglalayag ang buhay;

Maalon ang dagat at may kalaliman;

Kung may unos at may hanging ’di mo kayang paglabanan....

At sa gabing kadiliman,

Ni tala ay walang tanglaw

Panginoon ang balingan,

Panginoon ang asahan!


I will include also the english version and also one of my favorite songs.

Lift Up Your Hands by Basil Valdez. No need to include the lyrics coz I know you're more familiar with this song.



Lift Up Your Hands - Basil Valdez Music Code

No comments:

Post a Comment